X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions on a large Corsair?

Hello everyone. I would love to buy a large Corsair (1600 mm or larger). Any suggestions on a good model? I know FMS makes one, but I've had a couple of FMS planes, and they're not my first choice.

Looking for any input or experience to share.

Thanks!

I have the FMS version. I made a couple of mods and changes and it looks and flies great. Change all of the Clevis' to ball links. By the FMS Pitts motor. It's only 40 kv more but huge difference.fly only 5000's as it is tall heavy and this helped out a lot. Lastly, add an ounce of weight in the nose.... she is solid. Also fly with the drop tanks, this also seems to help and not a noticble difference in the speed. It's not a screamer to begin with but very scale. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Comment

Thanks George K. Everything you just said is exactly why I'm not crazy about FMS and would like to avoid it. For a $500+ airplane, I think it's rediculous that you have to make those kinds of modifications. If it was a Flightline kit, it would be ready to go right out of the box.

Question: Which version do you have? And when did you buy it? I'm hoping they've gotten better with the version 2, which I think is the one out there now.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X