You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Flightline make a North American Rockwell OV-10 Bronco?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cockpits were specially designed and made by Chad Veich. He does outstanding work!

Pat

Comment

Niiiiice!

Comment

2000mm-2500mm would be espensive, Lucy..
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
          2000mm-2500mm would be espensive, Lucy..
          Don't let them side track ya Alpha, 1600 - 1700 would be awesome.

PS......Please check your PM
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

1600mm would be fine with me. That way the same electronics from the P-38 and Tigercat could be used, no need to reinvent the wheel.
            Pat

Comment

Wait...Lucy? What, did I miss something? Who is Lucy? Or did you imply someone’s loose with their money when it comes to a LARGE BRONCO (guilty as charged) LOL

Comment

Sexy, ain’t she.

Comment

Yeah I was just trying to get your attention. In a big way :)LOL

Comment

Comment

RM......have done a lot of research over the years on the Bronco but have never seen this.
                      Probably cause I don't do YT stuff very much.
                      Thanx for posting this.:Cool:
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                        RM......have done a lot of research over the years on the Bronco but have never seen this.
                        Charlie, you've got to get on Youtube and Facebook...you're missing out on tons of good Warbird stuff. You can choose what you want to see on FB, I don't "follow" anyone just my aviation groups, that way I don't see all the crazy stuff people post. I'll help you if you want. it's how our TIA gang communicates and organizes events.
                        TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Charlie, you've got to get on Youtube and Facebook...you're missing out on tons of good Warbird stuff. You can choose what you want to see on FB, I don't "follow" anyone just my aviation groups, that way I don't see all the crazy stuff people post. I'll help you if you want. it's how our TIA gang communicates and organizes events.
                          I'm already possessed with the amount of time I spend here(several hours already today) I'll never get any birds built or flown if I jump on them "crazy trains" (as a musician that was the correlation that came to mind LOL)
                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

I'm already possessed with the amount of time I spend here(several hours already today) I'll never get any birds built or flown if I jump on them "crazy trains" (as a musician that was the correlation that came to mind LOL)
                            Yes you will!
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Hahaha one thing I've done was get a roku stick plugged into the back of my tv, and that's pretty much what I do with my days I can't fly or much anything else. On there I have YouTube setup for ww2 and other kinds of historical information while i charge batteries or mess with my other hobby, cleaning my guns i have. At the moment a tour of the North Carolina is on my tv :)

Comment

I just found out a few days ago that a new Bronco II might be going into production soon. http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...e-in-us-market

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	120119

Comment

Nice!

Comment

In light of watching this video, and seeing demintions and size I'm now under the opinion that 15-1600mm would actually be a perfect size as relation to the b24, f7f and p38.

Comment

And shock absorbing gear is a must for us guys on grass fields.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                        And shock absorbing gear is a must for us guys on grass fields.
                                        Dude..............it ain't a :ov10 without the shock attenuating gear.
                                        WATCH THIS AGAIN................Here's why a Bronco is the best "rough field" aircraft bar none as shown on the full size landing gear tests.
                                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

YES!^

Comment

Working...
                                          X