• Show
Clear All

• Do-335 New Product??

Click image for larger version

Name:	do335-1.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	128561

I have a new product idea for motion rc, the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil, a push and pull propeller design made by the Germans in WW2. Product details are it would be about a 1/9.78 scale (1400mm wingspan, and around 1450mm length according to calculations.). It would be a 6ch aircraft, tricycle landing gear with servoless retracts, 2 part flaps, and standard ailerons, elevator, and rudder. The only difficult part of planning and building the Do-335 would be the Push and Pull propeller design. I wasn't sure how to make this all work so I came here to spread my idea, get some feedback, and hopefully get this on the market. All I need is your help to spread this around a bit. Thank you so much for your time and help.
    Attached Files

Not that has not been said about 1000000 times before...
    Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk HatrixxTC. Many of us here have been asking for this one for a while now. I'd like to see it made closer to the 1600mm size. Could use the same power system as the P-38 and Tigercat.

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
        Welcome to Hobby Squawk HatrixxTC. Many of us here have been asking for this one for a while now. I'd like to see it made closer to the 1600mm size. Could use the same power system as the P-38 and Tigercat.
        ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
          That's a good size, but the 1400mm was the easiest for me to calculate. You have some good ideas mate.

Comment

Yeah theres alot that needs to be made. Asap

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X