X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynam PBY Catalina

Modify this aircraft: 1st Shorten the float stunts by 3/8 inch, 2nd give the wing more positive by at least 3/16 of an inch.
    I then put wheels on for a land aircraft
    Attached Files

I had seen this video a while back on how to modify the float struts to retract just like on the real airplane. Other than that it looks good.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I would pay extra if Dynam came up with a decent retractable wing float setup. Unfortunately, if it was installed by Dynam, it may surprise you time and time again when you have to land and the float or floats don't come down. Love to see Freewing make a big Cat with bulletproof retractable floats....

Comment

You can put me down for one if freewing comes up with a 1600mm with all the retracts, not just floats.

Comment

You got that right Rifleman! There's no reason to leave out proper Cat landing gear, so you can fly it and land it on anything. You could drop them in the water near the shore and roll up on the beach like a cool amphibian....

Comment

Yes indeed, that's what I love to do with my seawind, it's very cool.

Comment

Working...
            X