You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durafly T-28 Trojan Naval Aviation Centennial Edition 1100mm (43") PNF, Now In Stock and On Sale!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durafly T-28 Trojan Naval Aviation Centennial Edition 1100mm (43") PNF, Now In Stock and On Sale!!

Durafly has just posted a really cool new T-28 in USN Centennial Livery. I think this is the best T-28 available anywhere. Nice size but not too big, (I don't like em to big) But the picts show a really nice Blue, White and Gold T-28. If you like it don't wait to long the last offering of this plane in yellow sold out in 6 Days.
    Check it out.

The Durafly T-28 Trojan Naval Aviation Centennial Edition is an impressive RC Plane with lots of scale detail including working retracts, flaps and dive break.

Best Regards
    Woody

This one? :bluecool

Comment

Yup, it may just be a T-28. But it's a Durafly T-28, and it A US Navy T-28. It sure is pretty.

Woody

Comment

Indeed it is

Comment

Some in-flight photos of this new scheme:

Comment

They did make an Air Force version, but it looks nice. Navy versions are everywhere. USAF and I would buy it yesterday.

Comment

Great pic of the midline air brake in use:Cool:
              Always wondered why FMS didn't put that on their 1400:Thinking:
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yeah that would have been nice

Comment

the plane handles like a dream

Comment

Working...
                  X