• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost forgot parachute man! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by benjack71 View Post
      Time for a gunfight!
      Ben - No landing excuses........your just out of practice.;)
      That job is getting in your way so get your butt home so you can come to NEFI and fly-fly-fly ! ! LOL
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I second that!!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• CRASH!! (almost) Went flying this afternoon with my F-86 and P-38. Logged a dozen flights all together. ANYWAY, when i get home and start to unload the vehicle. As I'm lifting the P-38 out of the back of the Traverse..Something falls..It's the nose retract off the 38!!! Yikes! My last flight of the day was with it. Before going out today, I checked all my grub screws on both planes. Not sure if i had 6 or 7 flights on her. No hard landings. Anyway, moral of the story is to check things before every flight(which i didn't) It could have been a ugly landing if I dropped gear and seen something tumbling to the ground . Thinking if I would have checked the gear before the last flight, that nose gear would have been loose....phew:Whew:
          Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Yes, another thing on my list as well, had a loose grub screw on the P-40 gear, noticed it after landing. I was taking the gear apart later that day anyway, but, I Foam-Tac'd the little buggers in:Nerd:
            Team Gross!

Comment

• My RMRC Anaconda out on Sunfair lake in Joshua Tree California.

Comment

• Now talk about a wide open flying space! Very cool (and very jealous, lol)!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• WOW! The word "Lake" must have come from those few times there is water in the "Lake". Just kidding some. What a nice open area to fly.
                  Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Great flight this morning here in NE Iowa. Bellevue Iowa the flying site today. Mobius mounted on my F-86.

Lon

Comment

• Looks like a great time Lon, the weather looks great as well!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Nice video! Do you have a canoe on stand by in case she goes in the drink? ;)
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Very nice video, that would be a great place to do some FPV flying.
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Nice vids. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                              Nice video! Do you have a canoe on stand by in case she goes in the drink? ;)
                              :) No canoe or boat on stand by incase of water ditch...Gee, With the way my luck has been the last few weeks...maybe i should plan for it....sigh
                              Lon

Comment

• Lol Lon.

You guys might enjoy this, scratch built edf by a bloke over here in Perth. :)

Comment

• Dang Shirty, it's cocktail hour down there! (And way past my bedtime!) ;)
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                                    You guys might enjoy this, scratch built edf by a bloke over here in Perth. :)
                                    Really did enjoy that Shirty. Stuff like that reminds me of how nice it is to be involved in this hobby nowadays with the social media connection to spread the passion and talents of modelers from all over the globe;)
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                                      Nice one Ben.

Cant remember if I posted these here. (Sorry if I have). Couple of old ones I made for the blokes I sometimes fly at a park with. ;)
                                      I see 'Skippy the Blue Nose' in there, not you flying of course.............LOL
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                        Really did enjoy that Shirty. Stuff like that reminds me of how nice it is to be involved in this hobby nowadays with the social media connection to spread the passion and talents of modelers from all over the globe;)
                                        Well said OV10. Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

I see 'Skippy the Blue Nose' in there, not you flying of course.............LOL
                                          Cheers fellas. Yep - thats me n skippy mate. Also the bloke who's hovering next to himself, (and then decks it), that's me too lol. We all have those days where things just don't go quite as planned. (I couldn't really roast the boys and not include a couple of my own bloopers) hahaha

3800 posts, ya sicko... :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X