First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More from the fly-in. A 3D clinic

Comment

• Comment

• Hey guys, I think you'll enjoy this. A fellow R/Cr in Belgium sent me this link to a nice video montage of some goofball who has been having a lot of fun flying RC. Its a great little video.

https://vimeo.com/285619000
        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• 3D Bash Kennett Missouri

Comment

• I sat my iPad on the ground for this little vid of my Le Petit. It is a nice little flier. This is at our club field in Oz.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Fellow club member flying his jet today at the field.
              Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
              Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Our Texas Stadium field has now been taken over by developers and we can’t get in anymore to fly.

But here’s one of the last flights and subsequent crash at one of our favorite places to fly. Dallas growth is really closing in on us.

Comment

• Surrounded by wilderness with views of mountain, lake, stream and woods, our RC field is practically RC heaven. We have wide open space for emergency landing, long runway and convenient pit area. Check out Bob Swenson Memorial Field/ Orange County Modelers Association in Silverado, CA

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                  Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• A little ways away from my home fields in Iowa. But boy was it great to beat the Iowa weather here in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Looks similar to Wyoming, except warmer in the Winter of course!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                        Looks similar to Wyoming, except warmer in the Winter of course!

Grossman56
                        I have Wyoming on my short list of places to go. Infact, this summer it's probably going to happen. Consider this a "Pre-warning"
                        Lon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
                          A little ways away from my home fields in Iowa. But boy was it great to beat the Iowa weather here in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Wow. That paved runway looks rougher than our dirt runway at SAGE!

Comment

A little ways away from my home fields in Iowa. But boy was it great to beat the Iowa weather here in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Wow, what a cool location, especially for the Warthog. And it looks like you had the entire field to yourself. I agree with Hoomi though, the runway does need resurfacing, which I know is quite expensive. Still nice to have such a wide open space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Wow. That paved runway looks rougher than our dirt runway at SAGE!
                              Most of the runway is in good condition. That section after landing in the video is a little rough...this was my first time flying at the field. Hadn't walked down that end of the runway, otherwise I would have turned the other way to taxi back on smoother surface. Thinking the very hot temps in the summer months is hard on that surface.
                              Lon

Comment

• Lon, that's awesome! You thinking of relocating out that way? That's cool you are able to bring some toys out with you. The Warthog was looking good. Almost could use it to film a TopGun episode.
                                Still Learning:D

Comment

• An indepth look of our beautiful field as I flew proximity and aerobatics in HD FPV with pan & tilt headtracking - Bob Swenson Memorial Field/ Orange County Modelers Association in Silverado, CA

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                                  Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                    Lon, that's awesome! You thinking of relocating out that way? That's cool you are able to bring some toys out with you. The Warthog was looking good. Almost could use it to film a TopGun episode.
                                    Pretty sure i'm going to be a snowbird again next year.
                                    Lon

Comment

Pretty sure i'm going to be a snowbird again next year.
                                      Am so envious of ya Lon cause I had planned to do snowbird stuff this winter until the loss of the mobile hangar/bunkhouse.:(
                                      Glad to see you make the best of that heart attack and start living life to the fullest doing what brings you joy;)
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• It's snowing in Tucson right now.

One of them Snowbirds BROUGHT IT WITH THEM, dadburnit!

Comment

I have Wyoming on my short list of places to go. Infact, this summer it's probably going to happen. Consider this a "Pre-warning"
                                          Cool!!!

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X