X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-flite UMX Cirrus

We have had such a great experience with these UMX planes.
    I've also loved my 1.5m Cirrus.

Now they've gone and merged the two into one beautiful model.
    Now, if Jared can just figure out how to land her...

So what do you think, have we found our new trunk plane?

The new UMX Cirrus is a great looking plane, and similar to the old PZ Archer that so many of us have loved. I am waiting for them to make a UMX Cherokee.

Comment

It's a nice plane. Not super powered, but a fun little bird for scale flying and touch and go's. The aero commander is still the best umx plane by far

Comment

Thanks to a gift card to my LHS from Christmas, I just picked this bird up today. Looks great. Hoping to maiden soon but dark falling and rainy skies are conspiring against me.
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Wow Tod.......you're all over the skies on bird sizeLOLAfter I flew the bigguns, it was a hard reach for me to even drop back to a 1200 size airframe anymore. :Smug:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

My biggest is the 2000mm B-24 from FlightLine.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
              Wow Tod.......you're all over the skies on bird sizeLOLAfter I flew the bigguns, it was a hard reach for me to even drop back to a 1200 size airframe anymore. :Smug:
              Yeah I definitely fly everything from micro to giant scale...While my preference is the giant scale jets and warbirds for sure, I love these little micros that allow me to open up my front door and fly right out in front of my house without too much concern that if the foam hits the fan so-to-speak it wouldn't be a catastrophe.

Hopefully. LOL

Just maidened on my break. It's a noisy little bugger but flies great! Was fun to fly simple scale pattern stuff with a few rolls thrown in for good measure...Comes in a bit hot but easy enough to flare to a nice scale landing each time....Looks good too!
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I was reading the reviews of the UMX Cirrus on the Motion site and was confused by the review of this plane by the person who purchased the wrong batteries for this plane so they gave it a poor review. I assume that the reviewer blames Motion for not advising which batteries were the correct ones. Motion site does show batteries with the JST connectors listed with this plane. I hope that Motion sent the correct battery out.

Comment

Yes, that was on me. I am the publisher of all Motion RC Product. At the time I published the product page, it was not clear what the connector was. I made the mistake of thinking it was the JST when it was not. And yes, in fact we did rectify the situation for both customer and the proper info on the product page.
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                    The aero commander is still the best umx plane by far
                    Yeah, when it's not glitching itself into the ground. This was a huge problem with them. I had three that got returned/refunded. My fourth one still glitches in flight, but at least it's flyable. For now...

Comment

Working...
                    X