Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMS 1450 P51D with AS3X 636

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS 1450 P51D with AS3X 636

Has anyone tried to install a AS3X636 spectrum reciever in any of the Fms 1450mm P51d series planes? Ive been trying but it will not let the flaps and gears work correctly. Im using a DX7 tx and ive even tried using one(As3x636) from a Eflite p51 (Reciever Orientation upright) and same results? Any thoughts

I am using the AR636 in my FMS P-51 V8. Works very well, if you have not solved the problem with gear and flaps, happy to help. I am however looking for info on best gyro gain settings for these planes. Anyone have any recommendations? I am right now very conservative with my gain settings but would like to set them higher.

Comment

I think the one he has does not allow for adjustment. If it came from a bind and fly some are locked at the factory. Although if you can download the Manuel from the plane it came out of and set up your tx as per the plane Manuel it should work. Not to say it's going to fly like you want it to.
      Dewey l

Comment

Hi guys, I thought of trying one of these out on my P51D, but decided to run an 8 channel rx with an A3L, the advantage, at least to me, was that it was easier to set up and with the extra channel, I could assign the gain to the knob on my Dx 8, allowing me to increase or decrease the gain while in flight.
        Seems like an easier way to go, less expensive as well if you go the Lemon receiver route.

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

I also have the 636 an willl send you the settings come tomorrow, I've used the A3 Super 2 with my Futaba 10j,,,, flys like a doll OMG,, came in for a landing , just floated , so I'm currently adding the 636 ,

Comment

Hey Flying Squirrel, would you mind sharing your setting for the FMS 1450 RedTail P51? I just purchased the AR636 AS3X also. For now I plan on running the AS3X full time.

Comment

Working...
            X