Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to do this as well. But wasn't sure how to. I'm always bending the wheels back straight after a few landings. Thanks for sharing your design. Awesome upgrade.

Comment

Hi everyone, sorry for the noob question but I was hoping that someone could help me and explain something for me. I just bought a Turbo Timber 1.5 and in the instructions book on page 4 there is a box with the heading reading “Computerized Transmitter Setup” down towards the bottom for the DX-6 the portion for setting up the flaps, I don’t understand it Especially where it reads POS 1: 0% FLAP. 16% Elevator. I think POS 0 100% FLAP is no flaps and POS 2 -100% FLAP. 30% is full flaps. I don’t know maybe I’m not reading it correctly but if I could get some feedback on this I’d really appreciate it, thanks very much.
      Last edited by Dankskunk; Jul 18, 2020, 01:07 AM. Reason: I forgot to mention that I understand the 16% and 30% Elevator are the mix for the flaps.

Comment

Cnubern Hi, in case you haven’t gotten a reply about your question of the throttle to elevator mix, there is a good article about that on “the rc geek” website. He states that with the Safe Select AS3X receiver the first 1/3 of throttle causes the elevator to give the aircraft a slight down attitude, 2/3 throttle, elevator gives straight and level flight, and top 3rd. throttle will in fact give you a nose up attitude. So according to what you wrote your receiver is working correctly.

Comment

In case anyone needs this part.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/cl...ade#post264290
          AMA 424553

Comment

What year did e flight timber 1.5 basic first come on the market for sale?

Comment

Hi all,

I would like to know if the plane has improved in quality since it was released. I have read very unflattering on Amazon that makes me have 2nd thought about getting the plane. Dai

Comment

Working...
              X