X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triplane

Hello room. New project 1/4 Scale Sopwith Triplane. Running G 110 out runner from Dymond Modelsport USA. 5200 ma and 3000 ma battery for motor. 2x 3000 am for control. Sound card for motor and Machine Guns. LED’s in muzzles of guns, flashes alternate between guns! Spektrum DX 7 s for control.

Very impressive Banditone! That's going to very nice when you finish it. Post some pictures.

Comment

Thank you. I wiil

Comment

Hi Banditone, great to see some balsa on the forum. What kit is that? I see 'Balsa USA' on the firewall but i was not aware of a British Tri from them. Also how many cells you running? Looking forward to seeing more progress on this, I have a soft spot for WW1 birds ;)

S.

Comment

Was wondering how far along you got on building this Triplane, Banditone?

Comment

Hello Spit. Am running 8000 ma total. A 5000 and a 3000.

Comment

Ahhhh, More Balsa! Hoping to see some progress soon. You in the NW? Reminds me of an are near Portland, your picture backgrounds that is.

Comment

Banditone I don't know how I missed this! What are you going to sequence the muzzle flash LEDs? Are they alternating, or always on, or actually flashing? You mentioned a soundcard so I assume Inspire, which has an MG LED feature, or are you going with Shockwave or Bendini or another?

Best of luck on your project, I look forward to seeing more.
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                X