X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilian Aircraft Requests

What Civilian aircraft would you like to see come to Flightline or Freewing lines?

I just found out about the Pilatus PC-24 that is now serving with the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia. The PC-24 is the first business jet worldwide designed to take off and land on very short or unpaved runways, and to come with a cargo door as standard. It also boasts an extremely spacious cabin whose interior can easily be adapted to personal requirements. All this would make an RC model ideal for all types of airfields with a spacious battery compartment.

Any 1400-1500mm twin engine propeller Beech, Piper or Cessna. Although there are few out there, none with the detail or quality of Flightline/Freewing, so I also wouldn't mind a DC-3 and a tri-gear single engine Cessna or Beech in the same size range.

Comment

Grumman Goose, DC-3, Lockheed Constellation, Boeing 747, or a Boeing Clipper would all be awesome to see built. The Goose especially would be a huge must-have!

Would also like to see some additions to the civilian helicopters. A “Superscale” series Bell 47 and 206 Jetranger would be great to see added to the lineup!

Comment

ERCO Ercoupe
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

For FW, ANY AIRLINER!!!

For FL, King Air 200 or 350

Comment

1.2m Cessna 337/O-2
            1.2m Piper Arrow with retracts
            Piper Aerostar

Comment

This thread is warming up.

But is it getting warmer? ...

Also, I'm still waiting on that Beechcraft Starship, please and thank you. I'd settle for a King Air.
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Beechcraft Starship ...................... I'd hit that. Most civilian aircraft when made into RC models, don't turn my crank. However, I've always been fascinated by planes like the LongEZE, things with canards. I'm afraid that with those props way in the back, upon rotation, they would quickly become lawn mowers. Additionally, most civilian aircraft models come with such tiny wheels (scale) that grass operations would be very difficult - the exception being those with big tundra tires like the Cub type planes. I can't imagine a Starship with tundra tires. :Silly:

Comment

AIRLINERS!!!!! PROP or JET VERSION PLEASE!!

Comment

Being a Piper fan, either a Seneca or Seminole would be a treat. Something in the 1.2 - 1.5m range. They are docile enough full size birds and should make popular intermediate flyers. An Arrow - or simply a Cherokee with retracts would also be welcome.
                    I’m trying to generate some interest with the Piper family itself, with regard to the model aviation community but so far without success.
                    If I make a big enough splash with my 1/6 scale build, that may change.

Comment

More scale 1.2-1.5m Civilian Aircraft such as a Cessna 172/182, Piper Arrow, Beechcraft Bonanza. maybe even some twins such as a Beechcraft King Air or Beechcraft Baron.

Comment

Working...
                      X