Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackwood sbach

I recently purchased the new
    Sbach 342 2000mm (78.74") Wingspan from Black Horse This plane is the worst ARF I have ever built. Missing parts, Paint peeling off of cowel.(Not covered by Motion). Canopy does not fit. Overall poor quality. Do not buy this plane.

I have a post in another thread about Black Horse experience quality control.

Had a .40/.52 size Spitfire w fixed landing gear that the firewall holes were off, cowl camo pattern different from rest of plane, cowl not same as stock ad photos. One day elevator failed on a hard kamikaze free fall, hit the deck at about 60 mph. It arrived without the left wing landing gear holes, I had to make them myself, and still it never taxi well, I hated that plane.

Had two P51 in the .61 / .91 line, sold them both, rudder and elevator tail needed work to fit properly, cowl lines not matching the fuselage, super cheap retracts that wont lock, cheesy pilot figure, fuel tank does not fit to firewall. On the other hand on larger scales, the Katana 120 is a beauty, everything matches fits perfect. Have dry fitted and all good, have not assembled it, got everything for it, its that I got the EDF bug and the Katana is on stand by, je je.

Comment

Working...
    X