X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made these?

Never ceases to amaze me. Give something or do something for someone with no expectations when you are able.
    Well, I gifted an old computer to a club member and this found its way into my Hangar.
    Watched him take it up and spotted for him - he said “here, fly it...” which was followed by “it’s yours for that computer”
    Anyway she’s flys great and land s like a *****cat, even without out flaps. All balsa and plywood wing and flight surfaces but has a fiberglass fuselage with a super finish. A few
    little scratches and dings, but most don’t show and can see them from 5 feet.
    Now I need to give her a tail number.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	F5E4C096-9074-4DA0-B372-5EA7237EABCD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	98.9 KB ID:	209391

Looks like this but with a 3-bl prop:

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
      Looks like this but with a 3-bl prop:
      http://www.mdp.lt/product/cirrus-sr2...kit-63869.html
      Thanx X, the videos on that site was informative also, as I am considering adding flaps. That is definitely the same kit. Nose gear needs some help - it is not steerable on the full size (caster instead) with differential brakes for steering. Won’t be going there...
      Lights are a maybe too. Would like to find a 3 blade scimitar like full size scale prop.
      But for now, it ain’t broke so I won’t fix it...

Comment

I believe Banggood may still sell this kit. You can use the Eflite Cirrus to gain ideas on how to do steering. It uses a simple tiller arm on the strut.

Comment

Working...
        X