X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apprentice S

anyone have trouble with their apprentice S not responding after about 5 minutes of flying? mine flies fine for about 4 or 5 minutes and then I seem to lose communication and it crashes. I am flying with pontoons on a lake

I ran into that problem with my Cub. I'm assuming you are using safe select? I ended up disengaging the flight control. I ran a separate reciever and created a new model in my Tx. Never had that problem again. This is only 1 option.

Comment

thanks Skyboom. If safe select is the assist on the transmitter then yes, that is what I use. Would you please explain in layman's terms what you did to correct? I am not understanding. Thanks

Comment

anything else you can offer Skyboom?

Comment

It's still happening? Are you at a club field? If you are at a club field try standing in different areas. I'm thinking your flight controller and or reciever is picking up unwanted microwave or wifi signals. I remember I had to toggle the mode switch a number of times to regain control, I didn't know what else to do. Luckily I regained control before the plane hit our clubhouse.

Comment

Battery may be low after 4-5 min, flying at higher power setting with pontoons.

Comment

Yes good point F22. Maybe he should invest in a low voltage alarm.

Comment

Working...
              X