Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon cub s+

Won't work after binding and gps

After setup plane operates ailerons and then does nothing.

Comment

Unplug the GPS module then re-bind...then you'll have a great little plane
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
        Unplug the GPS module then re-bind...then you'll have a great little plane
        Definitely easier than trying to explain how it is supposed to work...
        In fact if you just remove all of it and put in the ‘one button bind’ 6 channel reciever you save a bunch a weight. Set up low rates and Viola - beginner mode! LOL

Comment

The receiver is fine and all of your SAFE options work, unplugging the GPS module just makes it much easier to get in the air...just unplug it then re-bind and you’re ready to fly.
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
            The receiver is fine and all of your SAFE options work, unplugging the GPS module just makes it much easier to get in the air...just unplug it then re-bind and you’re ready to fly.
            Very true, mine had developed halfz-hiemers and kept trying to kill itself by shutting down in flight but coming back to life miraculously before an impact. Since I had already unplugged the GPS and re-bind I knew it had to be the reciever. It had also taken a rough hit from a mesquite tree.

Comment

Had a minor crash with my Carbon Cub...when I went to retrieve her I hear a very loud squeal until I unplugged the battery. Looked her over very carefully and no damage at all so was going to fly again. Plugged in battery and loud squeal returned. Motor is fine and I changed out the ESC and same thing returned. Then changed out the small serial receiver with the two antenna..... plugged battery back in and same loud squeal returned.
              Only thing left is either disconnecting GPS or replacing the Flight Controller?

Sure could use some advice....thanks much!

Troy

Comment

Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

It had also taken a rough hit from a mesquite tree.
                I know what that's like. I flew my FMS Falcon into a mesquite tree, too. Terrible time getting it down, and living through it!
                Jack

Comment

Working...
                X