X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eflite timber. How to program flaps

Hi everyone. I recently bought an Elfite Timber 1.5m and a DXE transmitter, I have controls of the Throttle, Elevator, Rudder, Ailerons and LED navigation lights. When I first plugged in the flaps to the receiver they went to full flaps, the only way to retract them was to push and hold the bind/ panic button, as soon as you let go they would go back to full flaps. I switched the flaps into number 5 on the receiver and navigation lights to number 6, lights work fine. Flaps now are on the channel for ‘flight mode’. I was just wondering how to change it to the channel marked ‘flaps’ on the transmitter. Thanks I’m advance.

With the DXe you’ll need the programming cable and download the App from Spektrum, to an iPhone or iPad. Not sure if they got all the bugs out of the ‘Droid version. Not real user friendly, but there are good instruction videos on UToob.

Comment

Actually I should add, with this radio- if it works, don’t fix it.

Comment

Thank you! I have ordered the cable. Could only find the USB one. I was thinking of just leaving it since I won’t be changing flight modes. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X