X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVERSING SERVO(S)

told at hobby shop yesterday that it's not good idea to reverse servos on electrics, but ok on gass.

I'm sure you guys know and the reason. I didn't know and am just passing along in case it does create a problem.

Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

Hey Jimmy. There's nothing wrong with reversing a servo on an electric aircraft. Many of plug and play planes I've had too do this. Each and every of my aircraft has its own reciever. That way I know they're plugged in properly always.The only channel I would never reverse is the throttle channel. And that's for safety reasons.

Comment

Hello Jimmy.............I concur with Skyboom.
      Hope the bad advise from the hobby shop wasn't cast out there by the owner
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

As long as you do the reversing correctly....

With the reverse switch/programming in the TX or using a programmable servo or a factory reversed one.

There is a way to do it by rewiring, but generally not worth the risk with easily available servos reversed by the factory. Too many people have done the rewiring wrong
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
          Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

Comment

Working...
          X