Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomahawk 3.7m Wilga Moki 250

Buddy Joes amazing wilga!

Moki 250! Purr me to sleep! The Wilga is an aircraft whose "unique" looks have grown on me over time. Initially, it wasn't my favorite STOL, but every time I look at it at the Black Horse factory, I like it more and more. The trailing link struts look a bit odd although their practical usefulness is undeniable.

The turboprop "Draco" has also rekindled my appreciation for the Wilga's special layout. It also proves the adage that "Everything looks better in red". [or black]
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
      Moki 250! Purr me to sleep! The Wilga is an aircraft whose "unique" looks have grown on me over time. Initially, it wasn't my favorite STOL, but every time I look at it at the Black Horse factory, I like it more and more. The trailing link struts look a bit odd although their practical usefulness is undeniable.

The turboprop "Draco" has also rekindled my appreciation for the Wilga's special layout. It also proves the adage that "Everything looks better in red". [or black]
      Draco has really made Wilgas popular! I know a guy with a full size Wilga 2000 near me, they are pretty interesting!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X