X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Stabilizer, Which Ones Really Work

I in the process of building a 30cc gas plane. I've flown RC for a long time but am returning after a eight year lay off.

I've never flow 3D and am interested in giving it a try. Also, the winds at the field I'm flying at are routinely petty gusty. This another reason I'm putting together a bigger plans. This is the biggest plane I can fit in my truck.

So I thinking about a flight stabilizer. I figure anything in the $30.00 to $60.00 dollar range is junk.

So fare my only requirement is that the it's S-BUS ready. I fly Futaba my radio is a 18 SZ.

Thanks for any help

Evon

I have found the Flex Innovations Aura 8 open stock to be my favorite. It is completely adaptable through setting it up on your Computer via a supplied cord. If you have a laptop you can change settings after each flight. In Canada it’s $135.00. Email me if you want more info.

Comment

MobileRaptor Some of the best ones we sell at Motion RC are the HobbyEagle Gyros. There are 3 versions depending on your needs. Here is all the info in the videos I made: (welcome to Squawk by the way!)

Comment

The money doesn'the scare me. But not knowing or being familiar with a piece of electronics makes me nervous. I use a Futaba 18sz and I use conditions a lot. I can set up for almost anything. But I don't know how conditions are going to work with these units.

can you use duel rates

Comment

Working...
        X