X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitz RC 63” Skyraider

I recently acquired a 63” Blitz RC Skyraider and am wondering if the gear will hold up on our grass field as they look a little short and weak. Also need to know about an alternative for the prop cause a scale prop replacement can’t be found on any website. I have yet to fly this ship and would appreciate any feedback, thanks!

Comment

I have found Blitz RCWorks products to be low end in quality and one of the first things I've replaced are the retracts. However, that all depends on your grass and how well you land it. Even the "best" retracts won't hold up if the landing is hard enough. If you're real good at greasing all the landings, the stock gear might hold up OK.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
        I have found Blitz RCWorks products to be low end in quality and one of the first things I've replaced are the retracts. However, that all depends on your grass and how well you land it. Even the "best" retracts won't hold up if the landing is hard enough. If you're real good at greasing all the landings, the stock gear might hold up OK.
        Thanks for the response xviper, this plane is somewhat of a mistery to me, I’m not sure what battery to use in it but it came with a 4s. The esc has no markings on it, it has a scale 16” prop. I have ordered an 80amp esc for It from Banggood but it will prob be a long time before it arrives any advise will be appreciated, thanks!

Comment

Have you looked at the webpage at Banana Hobby on this plane? It gives you quite a few of the specs for the plane.

https://www.bananahobby.com/6-ch-hsd...ueryId=2761822

The plane has been discontinued but looking at the specs, it says that it flies on 6 cells and already has an 80A ESC. Just because you got it with a 4s battery, doesn't mean it will fly on a 4s battery. See how much of the specs match what you've got.

Comment

Working...
          X