X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE WILGA

Well recently I have acquired a 1/5th scale wilga witch is looking a little sorry for itself and I'm going to me doing a lot of work to this aircraft that I'm going to create a vlog about witch will be on my youtube

And I will be posting pictures here and no dout may spam yr old facebook

So what do I have to currently say about this plane first of it's a airworld model
    It's got a 2.2m wingspan
    It has a ridiculous amount of dead weight on the nose at the moment
    the paint is fairly had it
    repairs have been done and I'm doing some

All in all shes not to bad and I could get it together and fly "tomorrow" but I've had a idea
    and this idea has been sparked by a few diffrent things one you guys and motion rc watching you guys customise your aircraft is amazing i ant say I've been more involved in a facebook page a youtube account or a forum like hobbysquak I live watching it and talking to you guys aspeshally laughing at DR james today

Then the mighty alpha said he would like to see this and feari g the rath of the red eye here it is
    Attached Files

As you can see living in a small flat and working on a 1/5th scale plane is hard aspeshally when one half of the living room is already plane storage
    if I suddenly stop posting on here my other half has finally killed me for all the planes

Comment

So work has started on the wilga so first thing is to restore it and get it flying as it's really not in a great state here are some pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tank guy View Post
        So work has started on the wilga so first thing is to restore it and get it flying as it's really not in a great state here are some pictures
        Those pics remind me of putting my big birds on the bike lift table before the infamous garage inferno that destroyed the majority of my fleet and 3 Harleys
        I can't say that I ever used a bottle jack to hold a plane up though
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Those pics remind me of putting my big birds on the bike lift table before the infamous garage inferno that destroyed the majority of my fleet and 3 Harleys
          I can't say that I ever used a bottle jack to hold a plane up though

haha I know but it was convenient while working on the suspension and extending the landing legs

And my mate is a bike mechanic so I try steal his bench where I can for these as it's so large and as it's a 50cc petrol hes fairly good at getting it running and set up

Comment

So I was thinking about continuing my repairs and working g on the wilga and doing a live on youtube would that interest people?

Comment

Originally posted by Tank guy View Post
              So I was thinking about continuing my repairs and working g on the wilga and doing a live on youtube would that interest people?
              Tank guy It would interest me! I'd just need to know what day and time in the world you'd be going live, and I'll do my best to make it.
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Alpha what is your time zone I'll try and make it a reasonable time across the board if possible

Comment

Alpha turns out I cant as I can only use my mobile for the live and you need 1000 subs I have 23 so much for that idea

Comment

It's ok, I have around 15 subscribers. It's just not my platform. You'll get to 1,000 eventually, I'm sure. In the meantime, perhaps jump into one of the other livestreams as a guest. The Community has many of these types of outlets to engage and interact with like-minded RC Nuts.
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                    X