X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binding problem Carbon Cub S

I attempted to bind my cub with my DX6E and couldn’t. Now I can’t get it to bind with the DXE that came with it. Any ideas?

I can't help you myself on this issue but I would suggest you search for a couple of other existing threads on this plane. You may find the answer there or at least, ask your question there where other owners may help you.

Comment

Thanks for the input, I’ll do just that.

Comment

My apprentice 1.5 doesnt bind correctly in the 3 floght modes. I have a Dx7s radio

Comment

hi
          Usual bind problems include: transmitter too close to the plane or large metal objects nearby... then call HH if you still have trouble. Go outside so the satellites can see the plane.
          thanks

Comment

Who is HH, plane doesnt have gps feature

Comment

I really appreciate your imput, i have waited hours on phone and Horizon Hobby never answers

Comment

First of all, the topic of this thread is the Carbon Cub S, so daisydank was easy to miss the Apprentice part. Next, you need to state exactly what kind and age of Apprentice you have. If you have this one, which is the only they currently sell:
                https://www.horizonhobby.com/apprent...tter-p-efl3700 ................. It does have GPS and you must be outside for it to see all the sats.
                Because of the Covid-19 thing, HH may not be fully staffed at this time.

Comment

I’m new so apologies if I’m wrong but I think the carbon cub S has “SAFE” and for this the bind plug needs to be removed as soon as you plug the battery in otherwise it will only bind in AS3X. I tried to bind in my build room and it kept failing until I moved the aircraft outside. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X