X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mustang offering

This is nothing new, but HK is offering a pretty good deal on this VQ Model P-51B Mustang. I'm not a big fan of how the landing gear looks. But it is a Razer Back Mustang. I like the look.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/vq-p-51b...ic-or-i-c.html

By the way hello everyone, still here, just very very busy.

Best Regards
    Woody

Woodcock Nice to know you're still hangin around us, be safe
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
      Woodcock Nice to know you're still hangin around us, be safe
      How you doing Charlie!

I was fortunate, or had really bad luck, depends on your prospective I guess. I actually caught the Woohan Flew about 7 - 8 weeks ago, (Damn Sailors I fly em all over the place). Laid me up for about 10 days. I've been using my vacation days pretty mush as I need them since I was re-activated, so all I had left was about 10 days. Used it all up and had to go back to work. It felt like a bad cold, really bad, but never moved into my chest. I always get those Pneumonia vaccinations every two years. I can't help but wonder if that's what kept it from moving to my chest. Who knows, but in regards to that I'm pretty bullet proof to that right now.

You take care Charlie, not to many take the time to say hi to me anymore here, but I lurk a bit. Be safe mate.

Best Regards
      Woody

Comment

Working...
      X