X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS 800mm Corsair 2 blade prop alternative

I am breaking the 4 blade prop and am looking for an alternative 2 blade to get me through this learning curve. Has anyone found one that will fit the motor? I am running everything stock with a 2s 1300mAh.

Stu,
    If you have one blade missing, just cut the opposite off and balance the prop. fly it that way till you are ready to go back. R.
    AMA 424553

Comment

I was wondering if someone has found a 2 blade that will work with this model, but thanx for letting me know that I have another option.

Comment

Stu, Guys over on RCGroups are saying they’re running either 7x6 or 8x6 props from Hobby King.
        I also asked over there about the aileron setup. No answers yet. Lastly, they said to check the incidence on the horizontal stab. Guys have said they needed up elevator trim because the stab is pointed slightly down...check that.

Comment

I'm also intrested on the 2 blade prop keep replacing the 4 blades ,stu did notice this on you're corsair crooked motor mount but normal Really confused me

Comment

My motor mount is offset right and down just like yours. I contacted the company and they said it is normal, so dont change it. It is very difficult for me to take off with mine due to a bumpy runway and I am rushing takeoff. The secret is to give the plane some time and get the tail lifted before adding up elevator. She is a quick little devil. My landings have been good so I think I just need to be more patient. How have your takeoffs been?

Comment

Working...
            X