X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/5 carbon cub pontoon question

Hey guys I’m new to this forum but have been along time member of heli freak and run Ryder! I have a question about the floats that are designed for the horizon hobby carbon cub. I’ve read a lot about them and many people are saying that they are kind of weak and not structurally sound!
    has anyone in here flown on these floats and what’s your opinion? And are there any better options for a different brand float in the same size? Thanks. I’m also running an eflite power 60 470k with a castle lite 100. Thanks guys.

Comment

Welcome to the 'Squawk'!

Very nice lookin cub... not to mention the heli's in the background. Unfortunately I can not help with your question. Just not familiar with floats myself. I'm sure someone that can help ya will be in here soon enough though.

Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

I have flown my carbon cub off the water with floats. I know what you mean when you say weak... They flex quite a bit but they work, to say the least. I added a few more supports and they seem fine but if you have a crash landing you might run the risk of losing a plane.

Comment

Working...
        X