X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal or not

I recently purchased my first plane an fms 800 Corsair only To find this the manufacturer said it was normal

I haven’t flown it yet should I be worried

Comment

Hello Rcnewby and welcome to the Squawk.
      Alpha answered your question over on the other post (Normal) you had regarding the same questions.
      I would like to inform you that cross posting topics is not a good or acceptable practice on many forums including this one.
      There are many hundreds of members that visit here every day and I have yet to see where something went unanswered, so there
      is really no need to spam the forum with multiple postings (ps....for your enlightenment, spam is unacceptable on this forum per the Official Hobby Squawk Code of Conduct )
      As a matter of interest, you couldn't have gotten a more expert response because the individual that replied to you is the
      New Product Development Manager from Motion RC who is physically in China at the FlightLine/Freewing facilities and others.

Best regards,
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Understood Charlie ,knowing I am new and was most likely a mistake misplacing posts no need for 3 paragraphs letting me know ,I'm a member in a few other forums for tree pythons and a breeder with the spices which is a very difficult type to breed , just g toting into another hobby and a new forum which is a little different, but thanks for the lashing

Comment

Originally posted by Rcnewby View Post
          ...knowing I am new and....
          RN, Everyone is the new guy once, Welcome to "The Squawk". Looking forward to pics of your builds. There are lots of great folks and excellent advice here. Glad you're on board. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Rcnewby View Post
            Understood Charlie ,knowing I am new and was most likely a mistake misplacing posts no need for 3 paragraphs letting me know ,I'm a member in a few other forums for tree pythons and a breeder with the spices which is a very difficult type to breed , just g toting into another hobby and a new forum which is a little different, but thanks for the lashing
            Anyway... it is by design. I haven't seen Alpha's post, but will look for it as he has a wealth of knowledge. The long and short is that there are 4 factors that cause an single engine/motor prop plane to turn left (left turning tendencies). This mount design compensates. A redirect to that post would have been sufficient. Welcome to the hobby.

Comment

Thank you people, look forward to learning from you and staying with this fun flying stuff and try to juggle my other love for my animals ,but you could see why that worried me I'm surprised no other s posted about that ,if there was I couldn't find it unless no one notices something like that ,maybe it's just me being to curios about something like that

Comment

Working...
              X