X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightline Corsair

I ordered from Motionrc the Flightline Corsair 1600 mm fast delivery ans great service!,Fantastic model and fly,s very well,thanks
    to Motionrc for this beautifull warbird.
    Greetings Werner van der Zel Holland

Greetings from Arizona! Beauty of a bird too.. nice job!! Congrats on a great maiden voyage. Enjoy and be safe out there...
    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Very nice Werner! Good flying.

Comment

Thanks BluesDragon and Boomer,good to hear from you!!

Comment

welcome to hobbysquawk werner...yes its a great flyer 4 sure ... yours looks great,,, same scheme as mine!! the one i tip stalled yesterday ,,,trying new landing flap settings thats life oh well just new wings req ... anyway if u have not had alook at the official 1600 f4u thread,,, do yourself a favour!!!! lots of great info settings etc.... rc informer also has a great tip with the elevater setup..... they can b pitch sensetive good luck

Comment

Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
            welcome to hobbysquawk werner...yes its a great flyer 4 sure ... yours looks great,,, same scheme as mine!! the one i tip stalled yesterday ,,,trying new landing flap settings thats life oh well just new wings req ... anyway if u have not had alook at the official 1600 f4u thread,,, do yourself a favour!!!! lots of great info settings etc.... rc informer also has a great tip with the elevater setup..... they can b pitch sensetive good luck
            I flew the F4U today and use a little right rudder trim to absorb the tork from that big prop,let it pickup speed on the main wheels befor lifting with very little elevator!
            and it lift off like the big one,s
            thanks for the advice everyone
            greetings from Holland.

Comment

Sounds like you've got it. Have fun and good flying Werner!

Comment

many thanks Boomer108 to

Comment

I feel sorry for you F4u Aussie,hope you can manage the repair!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X