X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skynetic Air Titan 1600mm

Hello Just a word on the new Air Titan. This is a great sturdy beginner platform of a plane and just a lot of fun to fly. Stable slow flight to all out stunts will do just about anything you want and lands easily. Some knowledge on the elevator control for a tail dragger will help but well manageable. Couple of things to watch for. First when unpacking it from the box this thing is packed very well and the foam inserts are glued in so they do not move. So do not expect as you are taking parts out that they will slide out with the plane parts they will not. The main bolts for the wings and landing gear I put a small amount of light oil on them and preinstalled them just to make sure they thread in easier. Then attach the gear and the main wings. Other then that it is an easy build. I will admit you need to plug in the flaps and ailerons to figure out what is what between those two but the other servo leads can be figured out by just following them back to the source. As with most new planes the instruction manual can be found online for each plane under the "SUPPORT TAB" but here is the link. Happy flying! https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/10...tan_Manual.pdf

I love this model. I can't wait until we get some floats in for it as well!

Comment

Just an update on some discoveries I recently made on the Air Titan I wanted to share. I did replace the screws securing the motor with longer screws.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X