Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Cub S2 Flight Mode Switch Not Working

Hello,

So I recently got my second plane after a few weeks of flying the Sport Cub S2. I got the Carbon Cub S2 BNF version. I used my DXe transmitter and bound it to the receiver. The binding process was a success, I even took it out for a flight before realizing that the flight mode switch at the top left of the transmitter wasn't working. I even tried the flap and aux switches, but none of them took the plane out of beginner mode. I used this same transmitter for the Sport Cub S2 and the flight mode switch worked then. I've even tried rebinding with no success. I'm not sure if this is normal or not when the plane is in beginner mode, but another thing I noticed is that the ailerons berally move, I had to use mostly the rudder. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I don’t have this plane but if you look at the manual, it does not list the DXe as a compatible transmitter. You need a computerized transmitter. The DXe is not one of those.

Comment

Is the DXe one that you bought or one that came with an RTF plane?

It needs whatever switch you are using to be assigned to the gear channel to switch between flight modes.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I've decided to buy a programmable transmitter, hopefully that would fix the problem.

Comment

Check your plane's owner manual to see which transmitters are on the list. Not all of their computerized TXs are listed.

Comment

*The Carbon Cub S2 BNF aircraft is not compatible with DXe, DX4e or DX5e transmitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Man View Post
              *The Carbon Cub S2 BNF aircraft is not compatible with DXe, DX4e or DX5e transmitters.
              OK, thank you. I've ordered a Dx8.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltie View Post

OK, thank you. I've ordered a Dx8.
                Zoltie. You will love the DX8 I have two they are the nicest Mid range Transmitter's out there. (IMHO) I like to use my two with the Wireless Trainer set up For Instructing. I actually soloed two of the guys I have been working with this week and have three more that are all most there. I just updated my two last month to use the Forward Programming with the new new AR637T receiver's. I fly all EDF's with the DX8,s and all my prop planes. I have 20+ planes one each one of my DX8's The Transmitter I have been waiting for I have had on back order since late January this year the Spektrum IX20 and am abouot ready to give up on that LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Man View Post

Zoltie. You will love the DX8 I have two they are the nicest Mid range Transmitter's out there. (IMHO) I like to use my two with the Wireless Trainer set up For Instructing. I actually soloed two of the guys I have been working with this week and have three more that are all most there. I just updated my two last month to use the Forward Programming with the new new AR637T receiver's. I fly all EDF's with the DX8,s and all my prop planes. I have 20+ planes one each one of my DX8's The Transmitter I have been waiting for I have had on back order since late January this year the Spektrum IX20 and am abouot ready to give up on that LOL!!!!
                  Thanks for the info, I can't wait for it to arrive. I ordered in from Horizon on back order. Any idea how log they normally take to restock?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltie View Post

Thanks for the info, I can't wait for it to arrive. I ordered in from Horizon on back order. Any idea how log they normally take to restock?
                    It tells you on the product page - October.

Comment

Working...
                    X