X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Dynam Stearman PT-17 1300mm

Can it really be "Official" if it wasn't started by Motion? :) I guess we'll see!

I recently received a new Dynam Stearman PT-17. Now, I know we all like to give Dynam a hard time, but it looks like they're trying to take some steps in the right direction with this one.

It has some features that are great to see from Dynam, and some of the same stuff we've seen in the past that makes us shake our heads...

Overall though, I'm not disappointed!

I'll be posting a few videos including a Build, Setup, and finally a Flight Review.

Feel free to ask any questions, and I'll answer them as best I can!

For now, here's a peek at my video editing window... Sooooo many cuts... I just let the camera roll while I'm building the plane...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Editing PT-17 Video - 2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	714.1 KB ID:	282351

I've been watching this one myself. As well as their V2 Corsair(w/flaps this time). I'm more tempted to pull the trigger on this PT-17 though. I really want to replace my E-flite model that has become more static in the hanger. I like that Dynam has added the guide wires with model as well. Yeah.. it'll most likely be my next biplane purchase.
    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

The build video for the PT-17 is now complete! It's a bit lengthy, be sure to take advantage of the time stamp links in the description to skip around in the video!

Enjoy!

I'm happy to answer any questions!

Dave

Comment

I bit the bullet. It tasted alright. Finally got around to getting the maiden done this mornin. It went better then I had expected. Just a few clicks on the elevator and all was good from there.
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Working...
        X