Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

installation manuel

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installation manuel

Hi just received a freewing 130a from motion rc and it doesn't have a installation manuel,also all connection wires to the engine are the same blue color !
    Is there a manual how to hook this up ?? Sorry I'm new with the electric only flue gas before ,thanks for the help

As far as instruction manuals go, you can download almost any high amp Freewing ESC manual from one of the planes on Motion's site. This will tell you how to program the various functions, however, using the factory default settings is the best way to go, so don't mess with it. In this sense, you don't need a manual. Throttle calibration method can be found if you search YouTube. Most ESC manuals won't tell you this anyway. As for which wires to hook up to the motor, just hook them up and see which way the motor turns. If it's not going the direction you want, simply swap two of the wires - any two. Even if they were colored, this doesn't help in most cases anyway. It's a trial and error thing.

Comment

Thanks , !!

Comment

Hi just received a freewing 80amp from motion rc and it doesn't have a installation Manuel, also all connection wires to the engine are the same Black color !
        Is there a manual how to hook this up In my freewing F16 Sorry I'm new with the electric only flue gas before ,thanks for any help I don't have the Transmitter at Present just Ordered One Today

Comment

If anyone has photo of there EDF and ESC in F16 70mm would be helpful Fan is EDF 70mm W2957-2210KV Inn runner with a 80Amp Brushless ESC Thankyou

Comment

Please see my post #2 above. If you go to this plane's product page, you will see under "support", manuals for the plane and for the ESC. There, you will see pictures of where the ESC is located. As far as the wires all being black, this is not uncommon. The end user has to take some responsibility to determine which wire goes where. Before you complete the installation, test the direction of spin of the fan. If it's not spinning in the correct direction, you simply have to change 2 of the 3 wires and it will go the other way.
            Until you get your transmitter, you can't do this test easily.

Comment

Working...
            X