X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobby eagle flight stabilizer A3 pro

What is "Gain"? I am confused what this is. Does it refer to how much/quickly it moves to make correction? I am working on building my own airplane and would like it to work like hobby zone airplanes with safe mode

"Gain" is something like sensitivity. The more gain you dial in, the more that axis will be prone to correct for conditions (like wind) that might push that axis. Not enough gain and that axis will be sluggish and be less prone to correct. Too much gain and that axis will react and correct the correction, causing an undesirable oscillation.
    You best read the stuff in the product page on Motion RC, watch the videos there and download the manuals provided so you know how to set it up.

Comment

Anyone having an issue with the Rudder full right after Eagle pro finishes with the start up, rudder stick movement servo does not move. Rudder was working before I installed the Eagle pro.

Comment

Originally posted by DFJETFLYER View Post
        Anyone having an issue with the Rudder full right after Eagle pro finishes with the start up, rudder stick movement servo does not move. Rudder was working before I installed the Eagle pro.
        What gain do you have on the rudder? Maybe you've got the plug upside down (polarity)? Worst comes to worst, plug the rudder directly into the RX. The self level feature of the gyro doesn't really use rudder anyway. Perhaps in 3D mode, it might and also a bit for yaw stability in cross winds, but not very much.

Comment

Working...
        X