You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW E-flite T-28 Yellow Bird take flight in Australia (Multicam )

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW E-flite T-28 Yellow Bird take flight in Australia (Multicam )

Just arrived in Australia and into my hands for some maiden flights over Victoria's surf coast. Great plane even if the wheels are sub-standard but these will be replaced by the supplier. Enjoy the scenery & the Yellow Peril over the Ocean waves.

Originally posted by Bellairvideo View Post
    Just arrived in Australia and into my hands for some maiden flights over Victoria's surf coast. Great plane even if the wheels are sub-standard but these will be replaced by the supplier. Enjoy the scenery & the Yellow Peril over the Ocean waves.
    Some nice video their down Geelong way.. it is a great spot..... at least u don't have to deal with people on the beach like in the tube deep

Comment

Yes indeed,

Although I haven't seen him for awhile

Here is the #2 flight

A great little flyer and on Flight 2, a different camera perspective plus plenty of ground fly by's at our local beach. Although overcast it was a balmy evening with gusting winds. I was getting around 7 minutes of flight time with the Spektrum Smart 4s x 2200mAh battery. Yet to try a 3 cell. Enjoy the flight.

Comment

Mmm think this is an e flight advertisement oh well ... never stop learning

Comment

Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
          Mmm think this is an e flight advertisement oh well ... never stop learning
          Haaa I wish it was but I pay like most but try to show the best in the aircraft. I think Eflite would be disappointed at only 40 odd views.
          Was it the using of the brand? or the comments?
          Attached Files

Comment

Think the good quality. Ye. 40 not enough. 4 them. But still good vid. And mayb the brand use

Comment

On a very windy day here in Southern Victoria, and with winds peaking at 35 KPH the new T28 performed very well in the high winds. Enjoy the rather 'bumpy' flights...you may need your motion sickness bag!!

Comment

Using various camera angles, this flight on blue summer skies captures the beach scene on the Surf Coast of Victoria.
                I discovered the small magnet at the rear of the cockpit hatch had 'popped out' of its plastic retainer, which in flight lifted the rear hatch up. An easy fix. Thankfully the two forward pins on the forward action of the hatch kept it all in place.

Remember to fasten your seat belt and have a great flight in the new 'Yella Peril'

Comment

Working...
                X