X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Wisdom

Hello friends - Im seeking wisdom from the experts on the Extra 300 set up.. I am not new to planes but have little exposure to the AS3x receiver. So is this correct? I set up the plane flight surfaces to zero and made sure my DX9 does not have any trim or sub-trim. All throws are at 100%. I assigned switch A for my stability mode and regular mode. I then went in and adjusted the manual mode as follows: Ail: 55/55 Elev: 65/65 Rudd: 70/70 D/R High 100% / Mid 70% / Low 50%. Ia also dialed down GEAR to 70/100. My intentions are to have a easy flyer than can bump up (via D/R) to some acrobatics and when in stability mode have increased control - the stock Ail rate gave it a huge circle. Does this sound OK - haven't flowing with these settings and understand more micro adjustments may be necessary. Appreciate any thoughts or info you my offer me..

When you bind the aircraft make sure you follow the correct procedure in the manual. The as3x basically smooths out the bumps and wind gusts to help you fly the plane. Your rates sound fine. Start in low rates and work your way up. Good luck. It’s a great plane!

Comment

Does anyone know if I can use a AR631 reciver in a ultimate 3D plane?

Comment

Spektrum

Comment

Working...
        X