Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dynam Spitfire Mk24. Photo, I'll do a comparison when the Freewing spitfire shows up.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynam Spitfire Mk24. Photo, I'll do a comparison when the Freewing spitfire shows up.

I received the Dynam Spitfire Mk24 from another company. It was boxed "okay" with a lot of tapes. Missing the guns, antenna, and no instruction book. The company was good enough to send me the missing parts; they're on the way. Plus, an e-mail of the manual. We all know, this can happen even to the best companies.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by starcop View Post
    I received the Dynam Spitfire Mk24 from another company. It was boxed "okay" with a lot of tapes. Missing the guns, antenna, and no instruction book. The company was good enough to send me the missing parts; they're on the way. Plus, an e-mail of the manual. We all know, this can happen even to the best companies.
    Uhhhh how many https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...ged#post299455 ????

And its NOT a DYNAM Spitfire

Comment

Originally posted by timmybeetle View Post

Uhhhh how many https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...ged#post299455 ????

And its NOT a DYNAM Spitfire
      It's not a Dynam Spitfire? I guess I'm officially lost as to what model brand this is. I have the Flightline Spitfire & another brand Supermarine Spitfire. I would say the FlightLine spitfire is the nicer of the two.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by starcop View Post

It's not a Dynam Spitfire? I guess I'm officially lost as to what model brand this is. I have the Flightline Spitfire & another brand Supermarine Spitfire. I would say the FlightLine spitfire is the nicer of the two.
        Well Sir

I'm a bit confused about yours post, because I pointed to you already in post I linked to that to me it looks like the Durafly MK24 Spitfire, Dynam is completely different???

My friend has a V1 and they are know at V3

grts

Comment

Working...
        X