You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I flew my Trainer Airplane for the first time in 6 years! I'm hooked again.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I flew my Trainer Airplane for the first time in 6 years! I'm hooked again.

I went out to my old stomping grounds yesterday to fly the E-Flight Apprentice. It came back to me like riding a bicycle! I performed Two perfect landings, although trimming the aircraft took me a minute. It was gaining altitude quickly. I was finally able to get it stable and fly. I did a few loops, rolls and had a blast. The landings are very simple with this aircraft. Next will be the Warbirds when I'm comfortable. Then, I'll start some video work again. Lots of new aircraft coming my way. Cheers, Pilots.
    Attached Files

Good on ya Matt for getting back into it the right way...Instead of full bore "Hey, I flew warbirds and jets before, I can do it again right off the bat!" you're progressing back into it properly.

It's like someone who used to run 10 miles a day but haven't ran in years, he or she can't just get up one day and go for a 10 mile run. Work your way back to it in steps...

My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
      Good on ya Matt for getting back into it the right way...Instead of full bore "Hey, I flew warbirds and jets before, I can do it again right off the bat!" you're progressing back into it properly.

It's like someone who used to run 10 miles a day but haven't ran in years, he or she can't just get up one day and go for a 10 mile run. Work your way back to it in steps...

You better get back out and start running again Phatso! (Kidding) But hey, I'm 6'-2" and weigh 127lbs! I've lost a lot of weight! I feel fantastic!

Comment

6'2" 127lbs????
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
        X