Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 9 sheets of plans and the laser cut wood pack for the Phillip Noel designed 88" Lockheed L1049 Super Constellation.avail from Sarik Hobbies UK ,that I'm starting after I finish my 80" build thread Douglas DC-6B on wwwrcgroups.con
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard McFarland View Post
      I have the 9 sheets of plans and the laser cut wood pack for the Phillip Noel designed 88" Lockheed L1049 Super Constellation.avail from Sarik Hobbies UK ,that I'm starting after I finish my 80" build thread Douglas DC-6B on wwwrcgroups.con
      I had the same kit with custom fiberglass cowls and like an idiot I sold it four years ago unbuilt GAH!

Comment

Yes been there and done that,and then later wonder why. Well non the less the pland anf laser cut wood pack is still available from Salik Hobbys in the U.K. the fb cowls shouldvstill..available from ..I will get is .ame just forgot.

Comment

Ohh the glass cowls for the 88" connie ,quite excellent I understand available from fuzzypaul on rcgroups.com

Comment

Likewise, I had kit/plans/glass cowls, figured would never build so sold. At least the buyer did build and fly. My plans and kit were made for me when on a visit to UK, visited Phil at his home and he flew his proto for me at his local field.

Comment

Oh geez you should've not sold it, well. Who bought and flew ?it maybe they did one of the many build threads that appeared on rcbuilder.com
              Attached Files

Comment

Yeah baby!

Comment

Working...
                X