X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eflite Carbon Z/Cessna 150

Hi there...recently picked up a spektrum dxe from a friend to fly some BNF airplanes offered by Horizon. Does anyone know if the Carbon Z Cub or Cessna offered in the BNF version are compatible with my Dxe

Cheers everyone

Neither of those planes have a DXe listed in their transmitter applications list. The DXe is a very basic spektrum 6-ch TX. Does it allow any sort of programming? Both those plane require a programmable TX. I'm pretty sure you can bind either of those planes to that TX but I think some of the features of those planes will not function. If I were you, I'd check at the flying field or at your hobby shop to see if that TX will work with those planes.

Comment

Originally posted by brrzee View Post
      Does anyone know if the Carbon Z Cub or Cessna offered in the BNF version are compatible with my Dxe

Cheers everyone
      (EDIT: My bad..... Different Cesena) I've flown my little UMX Cesena with my DXe, pretty sure it came with my Aeroscout. Safe and dual rates were there, no throttle cut. Not sure why it wouldn't work with the Carbon Z Cub..... I don't see anything special about it, like with my Carbon Cub S 2; I would certainly not try it with that. YMMV. I would really suggest that you look for a DX6 or better because most of the "latest and greatest" tech just won't be available on the older/less capable TX's. I want to try Spektrum's NX and iX lines but OH the $$$.

Comment

Working...
      X