Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBZ Carbon Cub 1.3

Hello to All,
    I belong to a couple of other RC forums so there may be an overlap. I have a Carbon Cub that I pretty much destroyed. (What I get for flying it in "EXPERT" mode) Anyway, I transferred all the electronics to a new fuselage and added the flap servo to the wing. All systems functioned as they should. On my first flight the plane took off as usual and suddenly lost power to the motor. I made a safe landing and noticed that the light in the "safe" mode display in the wind screen had turned to red. All systems again functioned normally except the ailerons servos fluttered a bit. I checked all the connections and tried to fly again with the same result (DUH)🤬 There is no info in the trouble shooting section of the manual regarding this problem.
    If anyone has a solution or a suggestion for my problem I'd appreciate whatever advise you may have.☺

Originally posted by InaSpin View Post
    Hello to All,
    I belong to a couple of other RC forums so there may be an overlap. I have a Carbon Cub that I pretty much destroyed. (What I get for flying it in "EXPERT" mode) Anyway, I transferred all the electronics to a new fuselage and added the flap servo to the wing. All systems functioned as they should. On my first flight the plane took off as usual and suddenly lost power to the motor. I made a safe landing and noticed that the light in the "safe" mode display in the wind screen had turned to red. All systems again functioned normally except the ailerons servos fluttered a bit. I checked all the connections and tried to fly again with the same result (DUH)🤬 There is no info in the trouble shooting section of the manual regarding this problem.
    If anyone has a solution or a suggestion for my problem I'd appreciate whatever advise you may have.☺
    The answer was RE-BIND!!!

Comment

Working...
    X