X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Areoscout is tripping

Hi so I recently purchased a new aeroscout and as soon as my first flight and continues up until now .... (Probably 4-6 more flights) it keeps banking/pulling pretty hard to the left. No matter what trim adjustments I have attempted to make I continue to get the Same annoying left pull. Which causes me to have to counter act with right control and commands the entire flight. The AS3X and SAFE seem to definitely be active and working properly as far as I can tell. Also prior to and after each flight all the control surfaces visually appear completely straight and seem to all be in proper working order.Also the CG is spot on as well. So with all that being said I am totally distraught with frustrations at this point and could definitely use some advice and any suggestions that you might have please. Thank you In advance my flying friends.

-Justin W.

Is the receiver secure and not loose and able to move around? Did you remove and or replace the receiver.from its original location?

Also when you initialize the airplane, is it flat and level?

Any of these things could cause the gyro to not know what way is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
      Is the receiver secure and not loose and able to move around? Did you remove and or replace the receiver.from its original location?

Also when you initialize the airplane, is it flat and level?

Any of these things could cause the gyro to not know what way is up.
      ^ This! Once that is checked and corrected, if necessary, perhaps check the balance of the plane "left/right". Your plane may be heavier on the left side than the right side. Also, when you say "pulls left", do you mean it rolls left or do you mean it yaws left? If it yaws left, then it could be a warped tail or rudder.

Comment

Working...
      X