X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low & Slow Maule M7

The flight today take us up over Bass Strait & the pristine beaches on the Victorian Surf Coast.using multi Cameras to capture various angles & coastal scenery.

Just picked up one these, myself. Had to make it mine! Then loaded it up and off to maiden. Although 'they' say it's setup to fly on either 3s or 4s, the 3s just makes it feel too weak in the cross winds I had to deal with. Most definitely best on 4s. It is a pretty sweet relaxing kinda flier. Nice addition to my hangar.
    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
      Just picked up one these, myself. Had to make it mine! Then loaded it up and off to maiden. Although 'they' say it's setup to fly on either 3s or 4s, the 3s just makes it feel too weak in the cross winds I had to deal with. Most definitely best on 4s. It is a pretty sweet relaxing kinda flier. Nice addition to my hangar.
      This is one of eflites better planes. Also fantastic on the floats if you get a chance at the lake.

Comment

This is the second one I've picked up that has come with floats... I've got the Twin Otter with floats, as well. Have yet to fly off of water. Although I was all over Google Earth last night looking for the closest spot to give it my best effort!
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

I picked one of these up from FMS. Same plane as the E Flite, except it features the FMS Reflex stabilizer and for some reason FMS chose to paint the plane blue. The up side is, FMS is selling the plane for less than E-Flite and there are some discount codes floating around that saved me about $30, I ended up getting mine for $270.00, not bad considering that includes a set of floats.

I changed the color to something that I thought would be a little easier for old eyes to see. I also traded out the large tundra tires for some 3 inch Robarts.

So far I have flown the plane from our club's grass runway, and over the weekend took it to a float fly and flew it from water.

It is a hoot from water and an all round easy and relaxing plane to fly.

Comment

Working...
          X