X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightline f7f

I just p purchased the f7f tigercat one of my landing gear will not come down if I plug it straight into the receiver it comes down but going through all this board stuff they have in the fuselage the landing gear does not work any ideas think it's a bad board

Most likely a plug in upside down or in the wrong slot. IF, and I doubt it, it is a bad board it is very easy to bypass it but being able to use the wing interconnection wires is nice on this plane.

Comment

Without proper punctuation, I had to read your post several times to understand when it was working and when it wasn't. So if I finally get this correct ...................... The one retract will work if plugged into the RX but will NOT work if plugged into the board.
      There are several other tests you can do before concluding that you have a bad board. First to ensure that all retracts are plugged in with the correct polarity. Next if that one retract won't work in the board, swap it with another one that does work and see what happens. Maybe it's that particular set of pins that don't work.

Comment

Working...
      X