X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric retracts

I've had a Bridi kit (XLT) sitting in the attic since the late 80's, when I bought it from Joe. I've built several of Joe's kits so I'm fairly familiar with his construction techniques, but I admit I'm now a bit unsure how to proceed. The XLT is specifically designed for main & nose retracts. The plans call out "Kraft Retracts". Of course these no longer exist, so I'm asking for advice on what might currently be available. I once had a set of Dave Brown retracts, which were used in conjunction with a 180 degree retract servo. But I can see the advantage of electric units, with a "built-in" servo directly connected to the receiver. The XLT uses, of course, a foam wing with balsa sheeting. The plans don't offer much on installing the Kraft gear, they just say to follow the manufacturer's instructions! So, any advice??
    Joe Abbott

I have a set of Kraft electric gear with the control box. I have not used them in many years, but have been squirreled away in a safe place.
    If you are interested, I can text pictures to you, probably Saturday. I just moved into a new house and my R/C stuff in in poorly marked boxes. (by me)
    Or I will post pictures here by the weekend. My number is 31six 214-six one eight 2. BTW I also have a nice set of Rhom air retracts, too..

Comment

Working...
    X