X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matching paint for 1200mm Bearcat

The graphics for my Bearcat started curling up off my Bearcat after a couple days. Only sticking in a couple spots and taking off paint in spots. I would like to know where to get matching paint.

Where is some help from Motion RC on this subject. It should be a simple answer for them.

Comment

Take a part to the local home depot (you don't state your location which would help) and they will match it for you.

Not sure what you would expect Motion to do other than say to do that, Flight Line/ Free Wing doesn't sell paint and they don't have codes you can use.

15 minutes after your first post you say where is Motion... If you really wanted to get to them I would call or email them. Some of their employees do monitor and post in these and other forums but this is not a customer service site for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
        Take a part to the local home depot (you don't state your location which would help) and they will match it for you.

Not sure what you would expect Motion to do other than say to do that, Flight Line/ Free Wing doesn't sell paint and they don't have codes you can use.

15 minutes after your first post you say where is Motion... If you really wanted to get to them I would call or email them. Some of their employees do monitor and post in these and other forums but this is not a customer service site for them.
        I think this is a lost opportunity for model makers and Motion RC. If I could order touch up paint for a given plane, you can guarantee I'll order at least one bottle of each color with every plane I purchase. Instant and regular upsell with nearly zero effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

I think this is a lost opportunity for model makers and Motion RC. If I could order touch up paint for a given plane, you can guarantee I'll order at least one bottle of each color with every plane I purchase. Instant and regular upsell with nearly zero effort.
          HK did just that with the C-130, I bought the paint that matched the plane (grey) and the color did not match at all, blue grey was mine and the sample was more green grey, this same question was ask and responded to by Motion and the mix of paint thou using the same formula does not match from mix to mix, day to day, I have done the homedepo match thing and found that the part that I took to be matched matched the part that I took with me, it did not on the other parts of the plane.
          AMA 424553

Comment

Alpha has said before that it would be hit and miss. They also mentioned hazmat and shipping concerns.

Comment

Working...
            X