X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend simulator with spektrum dxe

I have a dxe transmitter and want to know how to use it with a simulator program

Originally posted by Bladescoach View Post
    I have a dxe transmitter and want to know how to use it with a simulator program
    I had one set up for Real flight years ago.

I used the wireless.dongle to connect it to the PC/simulator.
    You will also need to use the DXe programming app on your phone to set up a generic plane such that the channels and switches match the channels and switches in real flight as close as possible.

After that it should just work

Comment

Hello I have a question maybe some one can help. I am getting a new laptop computer and it will have Intel Iris XE Graphics. It will run an intel i-7 chip, will I be able to run the the real fight simulator on this computer? Thx for any input that can be provided

Comment

Cannot get my Dxe transmitter to bind with my ws2000 not matter what i try. Is there a recommended sim set up? Someone have the settings? 1.6 version software on it. Have it registered, have the bluetooth dongle and app on my phone . Set the dongle for binding mode and hold the bind button down and then turn on my dxe and it won't bind. It makes negative beep boop sound. Maybe my dongle is bad. Just bought it new yesterday.

Comment

Working...
        X