X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexus/VQ Warbirds

I absolutley love the Nexus P-40 I purchased from Motion. I just wish they carried a full line of the Nexus/VQ Warbirds. VQ has SO many good quality balsa/ply Warbirds yet the Motion selection is so limited. Is there any chance Motion will carry significantly more of the Nexus/VQ line of Warbird ARFs? If not, is there any place else to purchase them in the USA?

Originally posted by Skavage View Post
    I absolutley love the Nexus P-40 I purchased from Motion. I just wish they carried a full line of the Nexus/VQ Warbirds. VQ has SO many good quality balsa/ply Warbirds yet the Motion selection is so limited. Is there any chance Motion will carry significantly more of the Nexus/VQ line of Warbird ARFs? If not, is there any place else to purchase them in the USA?
    Legend Hobby has some. Keeping things in stock is the hard part it seems

Comment

• OV10
      OV10 commented
      Editing a comment
      The inventory that Legend has of VQ stuff is limited to the residual inventory that remained when the VQ line moved to Motion under the Nexus banner.
      Legend Hobby is the company renaming from VQ Warbirds after the loss of the long time VQ line

Yes, I like legend as well. Local company.

Comment

rifleman wernt you working on the c47? did u ever fly it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
        rifleman wernt you working on the c47? did u ever fly it?
        No I didn't get that one, what I have is a top flite Cessna 310. And she flys very nice. I'm trying to remember who had the C47 though.

Comment

Working...
        X