X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Nexa 1620mm Marchetti SF-260 ARF Thread

Marchetti SF-260 BE Version 1620mm (63") Wingspan - ARF from Nexa - NXA1026-001

Click image for larger version

Name:	master.jpg
Views:	876
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	365379

The SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 is an Italian light aircraft which has been commonly marketed as a military trainer and aerobatics aircraft. The SF.260 was designed by Italian aircraft designer Stelio Frati, while production work originally performed by Milan-based aviation manufacturer Aviamilano.

The Nexa Marchetti SF-260 is a electric or gas option .60-size aerobatic airplane with a 1620mm wingspan, constructed primarily from balsa wood and covered with a fuel-resistant covering. This ARF requires assembly and installation of your choice of servos and power system, and includes fully functional flaps, fiberglass cowl, wingtip tanks and other scale details. The large battery hatch affords ample room for either electric or gas setups. Impress at your flying field with this fun aerobatic!
    Fully Covered and Detailed

The Nexa Marchetti SF-260 comes fully covered including simulated panel lines and rivets.
    Scale Details Throughout

There is no shortage of scale details with this Marchetti SF-260 including functional flaps, wing tip tanks, painted canopy and plastic seat.
    Fiberglass Cowling

The cowl is made of fiberglass for both looks and durability.
    Aerobatic Performer

The Marchetti SF-260 performs aerobatics with ease and style.
    Features:
    • Complete Balsa and lite-ply construction for rigidity and durability
    • Covered from tip to tail in scale details including functional flaps, plastic seat, antenna, printed simulated panel lines and rivets
    • Fiberglass cowling for strength and durability
    • All control surfaces come out of the box pre-hinged and installed for convenience
    • Large battery hatch allows for your chosen electric or gas setup
    Includes:
    • Nexa Marchetti SF-260 BE Version 1620mm (63") Wingspan - ARF
    • Wheels and spinner
    • Fuel tank, hardware and decals
    Requires:Gas Requires:Customer Note
    Nexa ARF models are constructed out of balsa wood and plywood. These are not foam models. The assembly of balsa wood ARF aircraft requires basic model building skills including the installation of servos, ESC, and motor (or gas engine).

Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL :14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL :intermediate
    BUILD TIME :6+ hours
    Model Scale 1/5
    Wingspan 1620mm / 63.7in
    Length 1310mm / 51.5in
    Empty Weight 4500g / 158.73oz
    CG (Center of Gravity) 98mm from the leading edge of the wing's root
    Power System 295Kv or equivalent brushless outrunner motor for electric or .60-.65 (2 stroke) / .70-.90 (4 stroke) engine for gas (required)
    Electronic Speed Control 120A (required)
    Propeller / EDF 14x8 2-blade for electric or 13x7 2-blade for gas (required)
    Servos 45g metal gear standard: left aileron, right aileron, elevator, rudder - HRC6005-017
    17g metal gear standard: left flap , right flap - HRC6005-022
    Landing Gear Electronic retractable gear (required)
    Required Battery 2x 4 Cell 14.8V 5000 - 6000mAh LiPo Batteries in series (required)
    Required Radio 7+ Channel (required)
    Ailerons Yes
    Elevator Yes
    Rudder Yes
    Flaps Yes
    Lights No
    Hinge Type Nylon
    Material Balsa and light plywood
    Skill Level Intermediate
    Build Time 6+ Hours
    Recommended Environment Outdoors
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

This thread is for the US version as well.
    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I have yet to find an SF260 model with scale undercarriage. The real one sits a lot lower on its main gear, which provides more ground clearance for the propeller.

Comment

Aros,

Any indication when these will hit the shelves, or when the pictures of the spares and upgrades will be placed on the website?

Comment

I wish I could tell you bartje. I am merely the messenger.
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

On the sf-260 I can't decide where the esc should go, I was not sure right behind the motor on the top or the bottom of the plane in the very front

Comment

Working...
            X