X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison xt lights

I know there are several posts on this but I still am no wiser on how to make the lights on the bison to work with a 6 channel receiver. Once all control surfaces and lights for the wings are plugged in where do the other 4 light plugs go . I have 1 y lead no idea where that goes any help as I’m totally confused. It’s the version 2 with a better light control if that makes a difference. Thanks

It's a 5 channel plane. Your gear channel is empty. Plug it in there (with the proper polarity). Even without an empty channel, Y it to any channel. It only needs the power and ground to work. It won't interfere with the signal wire of any port. You could even plug it into the bind/data port if it's a Spektrum, but since you don't give any details, this is only a guess.

Comment

Ok thanks so I can plug a y lead into any channel that has made it clear many thanks

Comment

Yes, but always pay attention to polarity. Otherwise, you could burn something up.

Comment

I thought the plug’s only went in one way

Comment

Well you don't say what kind of receiver you are using. Only one kind has a ridge where it's harder to put it in backwards. All other kinds, it's very easy to plug it in backwards. You must know which side is ground and which side is signal. The middle one is always power. What does the plug look like that comes from the light controller? Does it have a standard plug with 2 wires or 3 wires? If it has only 2 wires, then it's got a positive and a negative. Either way you don't want to put it in backwards. The leads from the Bison can easily be plugged in either way.
            You really need to give details when you ask questions or the answers become somewhat generic.

Comment

I will check and get back to you thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X