Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back into rc after 23 years, need radio help RadioLink10

Hello!

I recently got back into rc after years of being out. When I flew planes, I used am radios and glow motors. I really do not know what I'm doing with electric planes, and thought I would seem advice here.

I've bought the Black horse j3 cub as an arf. Bought the recommend motor for it that's classified as a .61 glow engine and swings a 15-17 in prop. Matched a 6s 4000mHa battery and charger. For an ESC, I've chosen the Geko 85 amp as per website recommendation. Basically I'm a little over powered it seems. I read one review from a guy who says his next .61 motor like this was going in a 7 pound edge 540. I don't think I need that much power so a possible Saito is in the future.

For a radio I got the Radio Link 10II 12 channel radio. I went with that one because of the price honestly. It was a hundred bucks less than a spektrum 6 channel. For servos I went with standard 148 servo that is apparently the next generation of stuff as it's basically the same as a 148 standard servo but they are ball berring. My issue is, this new computer radio stuff is all Greek to me. I'm needing a buddy box system to go with this radio, without coming out of pocket much more. Is this Radiolink compatible with say, a standard Hitec flash five or do I need additional electroelectronics?

Thanks!!!

I don't hear of Radiolink being spoken of much on this forum or in the hobby. You might try posting your questions in the "electronics" forum.

Comment

Working...
    X